Before you apply for an Ab Nicholas Scholarship check to see that you meet all of the eligibility requirements:
You must be participating in your high school’s boys or girls basketball program during this (your senior) year either as a player or a manager.
- The foundation uses your completed Free Application For Student Aid form (FAFSA) to determine financial need.
- You may also apply for and receive other financial aid.
- You must be a 2019 graduating senior of a Wisconsin high school – public or private.
- You must attend a University of Wisconsin System school as a full-time student (at least 12 credits), enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year program.
- To renew your scholarship, you must maintain performance consistent with the original award criteria, including a cumulative grade point average greater than 2.0.
- You must be a bona fide resident of Wisconsin.
- You will need a unique student ID number for the UW System school(s) you are applying to.
- You will need a completed FAFSA form on file (Free Application For Student Aid) for your application to be considered.
- You will need to file an application online during the enrollment period of February 1 – April 30 of your senior year.